Recently my healthy blonde locks went from blonde to brunette in an unfortunate ombre disaster. Luckily, my stylist was able to fix it right up by putting in foils upon foils of bleach, bringing my hair to a beautiful angelic shade of white blonde.
Sadly, my once healthy hair is now fried and has never felt this unhealthy in my life. I’ve always taken such great care of my hair that people often thought I wore extensions. Now, fearing inevitable breakage as well as current loss of manageability and shine, its time to find the creme of the crop hair conditioners/masks. I did my research and here are the results gathered from several different sources and personal testimonials:
1) Kérastase Nutridéfense Anti-Drying, Nutri-Protective Treatment has been called the “holy grail” of deep conditioners. This truly unique, luxurious deep conditioner replenishes and saturates the hair, and offers anti-drying protection to counter the effects of the sun, environment, chemical processes, and styling damage. The patented DOSAGE GLUCO-ACTIVE 2 technology combines optimal dosages of proteins, lipids and glucose to restore hair’s ideal nutritive balance. This deep conditioner really packs a punch to your dry damaged hair. As a personal side note, I have used Kérastase products exclusively for the past 5 years or so and my hair had never been better. Every mask, every leave in product, shampoo, and oil is a winner. I will probably continue to stick to this brand because it works so well, but it never hurts to mix it up and know what else is out there! Plus, it is $$$!!
2) Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment has been a clinically proven God-send to dry damaged heads of hair. After just one overnight treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps restore vibrant health and high-gloss shine to even the most damaged hair. Hair is left soft, silky and with increased managability. (Formulated without preservatives, water, artificial color and silicones)
3) Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment is a tall drink of water for your dry or damaged follicles. Argan oil nutrients, vitamin E, and antioxidants come together to infuse your hair’s inner health with moisture and shine. Your hair is left feeling lush and full of body without feeling weighed down. I absolutely love this entire line by Organix.
4) CHI Royal Treatment Intense Moisture deep conditioner. Great for all hair types, this intense conditioner is fortified with white truffle and pearl replenishes dry, over-worked, over processed hair all while preserving color and rebuilding hair’s strength. Your hair is left soft, smelling like a little piece of heaven, and with incredible shine. Works for all hair types.
5) Pureology Hydrate HydraCure Intense Moisture Masque is one of my favorite go-to deep conditioners. Pureology is known for it’s luxurious products that deliver results. Hydracure enriches dehydrated hair with an intense therapy masque. Enhanced with shea, jojoba, mango, and avocado butters your hair will feel instant detangling and shine, deep, long-lasting hydration, and enhanced color brilliance. If color fade is an issue for you, Pureology has the lock on oolor with an exclusive AntiFadeComplex® that maximizes color retention.
Best of luck finding the right fit for you and your hair! I hope this helped and that you find a product that you and your hair both fall in love with. :)